Wednesday, November 18, 2009

notes for a new day

lets all get along and smile wide,
so many ways to say it and no places to hide.
when i look in those eyes they're all i can see
deep into your soul is where you'll find me.
fluttering away and writing like crazy
the scenery is so grand. this ones for you.

to my new love i find myself falling.
would it really be possible this fast?
no use in hiding what's going on inside.
ive found someone i trust, and a love as well.
she holds my soul as shes always longed to be held.
such comforts that seem all too surreal.

like a seal among the kelp forests,
my size is a grain of rice among the seas of change.
the winds of change stir my purpose among the sea breeze.
would it really be so bad, such a watery abyss the idea is as deep as the ocean

No comments:

Family

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me