Saturday, May 21, 2011

I told myself I would stop...because no one knows what im saying

in case of disaster refer back to your original plan
she waved goodbye but held my hand
im on the ropes but looking back and forth
she told me that my love is what its worth
a friend here, and a friend there, a stale smell inhabiting the air
loss among product and profits through the roof
we called and called but never got through
i love you beyond the grasp on my hands
and ill never leave you to fend for them
face to face interaction breeding kisses divine
 our happiness never was a product of time
 a thought blasted through the cannon of voice
brings me back to the places lost in my mind
ill never be back
ill never be true
to the thought marinating in the flavors of you



No comments:

Family

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me