Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When kooks attack

Today I kooked out and my  beloved skateboard got run over by a car.

I am shattered..after 2 years...and countless hills and miles...



Splintered into the wind
im going to miss you so
and the feeling of leaning
into a good turn
we had such a good run 
from ducking under cars trees and chains
to being thrown down in anger and disgust
ive conquered san diegos finest and
been a terrified deer in the headlights
miles and miles on the wheels
and each and every screw.
locomotive joy, sheer  good fun
now you lay in pieces , grateful and tired
im sorry for throwing you
im sorry for getting you run over
until next time my four wheeled friend.








No comments:

Family

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me