Thursday, August 10, 2017

ummm

ummm sometimes i wake up with nothing to complain about
in a world trying to suture up its own wounds
even when my mind tries to plaster the briefings of
'YOURE ALMOST 30 LIVING AT HOME'

these headlines,
i would usually stop and thumb
through their crispy fresh pages, but today I haven't the span

oh i still am aware that the national news of my day
is only about my shortest of leadership roles.

dont mind if i do


FAKE NEWS



...so lets take these transmissions as a sign that over here at the rant hole, things are possibly the most rantable they have ever been

my character is calling itself only to chat about it's own out.
my head is spinning itself, like the porcelain plates of doubt
my body seems content and melanin rich
MY SELF IS NOT BLEEDING
INSIDE OR OUT


i love you, and i want you to know that
i am sliding past the memories which
i used to suspend in front of me
like a forsaken stop sign

i love me and i want me to know that
i am sliding into the new memories from which
i am suspending  new street lights
and town commemorations.





No comments:

Family

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me