Thursday, May 1, 2008

you didn't approve

life is good isnt it......huge smiles, and nicotine stained teeth.
staying with the phrase cool has never been so easy...
your blue eyes stir so much resent and wonder,
who was i? and who was i becoming
you did me a favor disguised in heart break.
teen angst heart break....
i couldnt imagine actually having you then losing you....
or just losing my mind...
you are way to far off my radar to fly next too.
see in you
what i wanted in myself
direction, purpose, meaning...
you were my direction, purpose and meaning
how many other ways could i have shown you i am real....
you can grab my clamey hand and feel my pulse...
is that was scares you.
a person with something inside, to which you measure your abilities...
WHY DO I STILL THINK OF YOU
i guess this if life...
reviewing what we had, not what is in front of us...
because what i have is love,
no matter what the hundred different people inside me say
"you can do better"
what is better, and how do you do it?
today i have love
maybe not all directed at one person or object
but scattered throughout the valleys of my excistence
so today i will be greatful for that!

No comments:

Family

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me