Sunday, May 25, 2008

you need to leave right now..

i love this arrangement i have with myself...
i get high, bitch about whats wrong with the world and everyone else but me,
and then hope people listen..
that's a winning solution, let me tell you.
to all the people who do not read my material...
if only i could force my words on you like the words of my education were forced on me..
when will i see my poetic justice?
what a waste of time..it takes a stoned thought to realize the storm you're brewing in your head.
pestilence
time
what an elixir..
no eternal reward will save us for wasting the dawn...
why can't those be my words..

i know we could
smiles that turn into cages....what do they confine?
only a shadow occupies the space behind the teeth acting as cold metal bars
dark and empty, intangible, but the presence is felt.

think outside the box?
tell you wicked lies..
pale skin coating a listless soul..
i have to see you again and again
chase me to Neptune and veer right....
ill be right there waiting


watch as i cast you out to the universal pond

No comments:

Family

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me