Friday, October 3, 2014

this is what you wanted, i can't remember what confidence feels like
my tires are deflated
and my frame is bent
this is what i wanted.

this is what we wanted, i can't remember what we said
your eyes are heavy
your heart is low
am i what you wanted?

i can't help my demons.
i can't hide them either
i can't disguise them
and i wont deny them

my road map is malicious, it wants me to go south.
for some reason, I have been following this bliss.
I want to know if I am enough
even when i'm too much

our time is coming, the sun setting quick
the chill is settling, and my bones are ready to quiver
my heart will stay dormant because i'm sick of giving it away
to
these
people.

No comments:

Family

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me