Thursday, May 27, 2010

yesss i do

YEAH WE WENT:
to the south on roar like lighting traveling out of our heads with LSD pumping along our red shores, A shot in the dark comes up short because the sky told me to put that down. I looked around in bewilderment and stomped on the ground but no noise i make could drown out the sound. my head was spsinning now it's flying skirting the ground and barely trying. its more fun to do when the sky bleeds red and the clouds swirl unadopted winds thrown by the sun and caught by the moon.

WHERE IT IS?? ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!
Shes bad shes bad shes bad she is the epitome of the worst next to me. i attract myself and destroy the lines below.You are ashes in the fire, spent and gone with the wind, you wouldnt tell me because you're the one the wild chose  We all make things spicy from time to time and silence is the open wound. No need for swirling statements and dull apologies, lets have a real barn burner and abolish these adopted taxes. No more need for your comfort like they say keep your options open and your weapons at your side.

No comments:

Family

Life is full

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me