Saturday, June 20, 2015

weekend crowds

this is where i come to expunge you
...when I am desperate to tell you
how much i miss you

I won't give in and you'll never hear it again
but I hate life in all it's forms 
without you

a double blessing, freedom in disguise
a forced realization
and here i am



whenever i have that urge,
to tell you i need you
i will come here and worship my own false pretense
and ideas of what creativity might behold


and still...
falling short of expression,
stuck between purging and hoarding
yet, strikingly aware
that i continue to sleep alone. 




i surfed today for the first time in a bit

oceanside was sick, and i got some fun ones.


but theres always this bullshit worry waiting for me at the shoreline......




No comments:

Family

Life is full

Brendon Masters

Oceanside, CA, United States
you already know too much about me